There are at least six ways to print articles from this Web site:
Four of these six ways use the text that is accessed by clicking on Browse. The other two ways use the text that is accessed by clicking on Download ASCII Text. Don't fail to consider number six, it provides a quick and simple way to reformat our articles.
- Print directly from your browser as you are viewing the Browse text;
- Download the Browse file to disk, and then print from disk through your browser;
- Download the Browse file to disk, delete returns, and print from disk through your browser;
- Download the Browse file to disk, delete all HTML codes, and reformat with your word processing or desktop publishing program, and print;
- Download the ASCII file to disk, and print as formatted; or
- Download the ASCII file to disk, reformat using the steps listed below, and print.
Reformatting Specially-Coded ASCII Text
Special coding has been added to files listed under Download ASCII Text. Files downloaded in this specially-coded text can be reformatted quickly and easily by following the search and replace steps listed below:
- Search and replace hard returns with nothing (This step deletes all hard returns, and allows the text to "wrap" to your margins);
- Search and replace "=++" (an equals symbol and two plus symbols) with two hard returns, or with whatever code you use to start a new paragraph, such as a hard return and an indent.
- Search and replace "=+" (an equals symbol and a plus symbol) with a hard return;
Then reformat the text with your fonts, margins, centering codes, etc.
A Final Hint
If your browser does not include save and save as options under file, try clicking your right mouse button on the link (underlined words).
Return to Index of Q&A Articles
Return to Index of Counseling Phamphlets and Articles
Return to Welcome Page
Return to Home Page